Account Manager – Commercial Damage Insurance
Consilium Group is currently looking for an Account Manager to manage and maintain a volume of business with meticulousness and rigor. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Commercial Lines Account Manager must have a valid certification from the Autorité des marchés financiers, be a college graduate, and be certified as a CIP or FCIP would also be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Efficient time management.
- Work in collaboration with different personality profiles.
- Ability to cope and manage emotions under stress.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines.
- Solution-oriented with strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Applied platforms such as Policy Works, EPIC and TAM.
- Knowledge of the insurance market and current rate structures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- The candidate will have to manage and maintain with meticulousness and rigor the volume of business entrusted to him. He/she will be responsible for managing and placing risks with various insurers. Communication skills will be imperative in order to establish a relationship of trust between him/her, the producer, the clients and the insurers.