Commercial Insurance Coach
Consilium Insurance and Financial Services Group is an independent insurance firm specialized in commercial insurance with a team of brokers in personal insurance to support brokers. The head office is located in the heart of Old Montreal, but the company also has St-Jérôme, Sherbrooke, Cowansville, Mont-Tremblant and Ahuntsic. Consisting of a large and prestigious clientele, the company is currently looking for a coach to support the team of commercial insurance brokers.
- Prepare a training plan adapted to the needs of the participants and the company.
- Work closely with management to develop basic tools for commercial insurance brokers.
- Write follow-up reports for each of the training participants.
- Perform transactions reviews and perform required coaching.
- Evaluate the learning curve of each of the trained brokers.
- Concentrate and centralize relevant information.
- Organize and animate sporadically informative meetings and create informative and objective video.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
- Be prepared to work under a hybrid model, the face-to-face formula will be required at the start of training during the first weeks with newcomers.
- Own a car and be willing to travel to our various offices.
- Good time management.
- Good management of priorities.
- Have excellent oral and written communication.
- Certified and hold a valid license from the AMF in commercial damage insurance.
- Located in Montreal or on the outskirts (North Shore + South Shore).
- Module management experience. (a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of the BMS TAM , Policy Works and ZOOM meeting. (a plus)
- Ability to manage both SME-level risks and large-scale accounts.
- Must have a minimum experience of 5 to 10 years in commercial insurance brokerage and know the management model by module.
- General knowledge of commercial insurance products and appetites.
- People development focused.
- Compliance focused.
- Ability to convey information clearly.
- Being in solution mode.
- Be a positive and inclusive leader.
- Demonstrate managerial courage.
- Be open and agile in the face of adversity.
- Be a team player available to work on projects with management.
- Dental care 80% Individual or family package
- Medicines 80% Individual or family package
- Free virtual medical assistance with insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- REER & RPDB
- The schedule is 35 hours / week
- Hybrid work model
- 3 or 4 weeks vacation depending on level of experience
- 5 days of personal leave (sick)
- 1 additional week of vacation during the holiday season
- Bonuses based on annual performance