Account Manager- Personal-line Damage Insurance
Consilium Insurance and Financial Services Group is an independent insurance firm specializing in commercial insurance (SME) and personal insurance. The head office is located in the heart of Old Montreal, but the company also has several branches, including Saint-Jérôme, Sherbrooke, Cowansville, Mont-Tremblant and Ahuntsic. With a large and prestigious clientele, the company is currently looking for an account manager to manage and maintain a volume of business with meticulousness and rigor. Reporting to the personal insurance team manager, the Account Manager for personal damage insurance must hold a valid certification from the Autorité des marchés financiers and have at least a college degree. Certification as a CIP or FCIP is also an asset.
- The candidate will have to manage and maintain the volume of business entrusted to him/her with meticulousness and rigor. It is the candidate's duty to manage and place risks with various insurers. Communication skills will be imperative to establish a relationship of trust between the candidate, the clientele and the insurers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Effective time management
- Ability to manage emotions under stress
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Solution-oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Applied platforms such as Policy Works, EPIC and TAM
- Knowledge of the insurance market and current rate structures
- Minimum 3 years experience