Consilium Insurance and Financial Services Group is an independent insurance firm specialized in commercial insurance with a team of brokers in personal insurance to support brokers. The head office is located in the heart of Old Montreal, but the company also has St-Jérôme, Sherbrooke, Cowansville, Mont-Tremblant and Ahuntsic. Consisting of a large and prestigious clientele, the company is currently looking for a technical assistant to support the team of brokers.
- Manage the external financing plans, proceed to the debit by credit card
- Various administrative support to brokers
- Mail processing and scanning
- Answering incoming calls from the front desk and directing customers to the right places
- Issue documents: Cover notes, Proof of insurance, Certificates, Letters to clients, creditors, additional insureds, Billing and monthly payment schedule, Answering incoming calls from the front desk, Perform mail processing
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-starter
- Good ability to adapt to changes
- Respect for deadlines, ability to prioritize
- Experience in the field of commercial and personal insurance
- Comfortable in a digital and paperless environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite and Applied's TAM, Epic, Policy Works platforms (an asset)
- 2+ years in the insurance & financial services industry or experience in an equivalent administrative sector.